Last Updated: May 2017
Whether you have a twin bed in your small apartment, have a growing tween or teen or you just need a comfortable twin mattress for your guest room, the Classic Brands Cool Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress is the perfect product to make your loved ones comfortable. Its combination of gel-infused memory foam and high density support foam help it contour to the body for a good night’s sleep, while its Smart Packaging and shipping process make it environmentally-friendly.
Product Features and Specifications
- Materials: The product is made of CertiPUR-US flexible polyurethane foam, using the latest gel technology to help maintain ventilation and temperature regulation during sleep.
- Sizes: The product measures 75 inches by 39 inches by 8 inches. It is a light product, weighing only 37 pounds.
- Thickness: The eight-inch depth includes 2 inches of gel-infused foam and 6 inches of high density support foam.
- Comfort: The memory foam cradles the body to provide pressure point relief while the gel infusion keeps you cool and comfortable while you sleep.
- Durability: Due to its fine workmanship and superior materials, the mattress comes with a fully guaranteed 10 year warranty.
- Safety: This product is voluntarily CertiPUR-US certified, tested in laboratories to ensure the highest standards of quality and safety.
- Age and Weight Limit: While the company lists no maximum or minimum age or weight limits for the mattress, but plus-sized individuals who purchased the mattress rated it well.
Pros and Cons
- Classic Brands Cool Gel Gel Memory Foam Mattress is created for the sleeper who needs the comfort and support that memory foam provides.
- It comes with a removable cover and it is hypo-allergenic as well as free of dust mites, making it a great choice for individuals with allergy issues.
- The product is in compliance with all local and federal safety laws and is shipped with Smart Packaging to help reduce environmental waste.
- The price is lower than a typical memory foam product and it comes with a 10-year warranty to guarantee quality.
- Gel foam technology helps the mattress circulate air in a self-ventilating system that regulates body temperature during slumber, making a more comfortable sleep environment.
- Customers issued complaints about the lack of a full warranty covering the mattress, but discovered that if the frame and box spring were both purchased, the warranty was covered. Most also agreed that they would rather pay for the set for a warranty than spend much more on a mattress alone.
- Several buyers considered the mattress to be too firm to their tastes. They reported that it was a great bed for individuals who preferred their mattresses on the firmer side.
- Some reviewers complained about the amount of time necessary for the bed to fully expand after being unpacked, which can take up to a day or two.
Classic Brands Cool Gel 8 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress
The bottom line is that if you need a mattress that gives firm support, offers temperature control and provides a gel memory foam mattress at a bargain price, the Classic Brands Cool Gel 8 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress is a good choice.
Click here to find out what consumers are saying…
Most people who purchased the Classic Brands Cool Gel 8 Inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress in Twin Size chalked it up as a positive experience that was very similar to owning an expensive memory foam mattress, like a Tempur-Pedic mattress. Those who were familiar with big brand memory foam said that there was little to no difference between their previous mattresses and this model. Some did call the mattress too firm for their liking, but many adjusted well to the difference, deciding that their previous mattresses simply have too much give.
One of the main complaints about the mattress was regarding its failure to meet the 8 inch size expectation as described. After reviewing, consumers discovered that, once unrolled and installed, it took about a day to two days for the product to fully expand to its complete size, appeasing their concerns. Another complaint about the limitations of the warranty was typically considered a minimal issue considering the cheaper price of this product when compared to similar memory foam products on the market.
A few buyers also complained about a slight chemical smell from the mattress after opening it. Most reported that after a few hours to a day the odor faded and disappeared altogether.
With so many different types of mattresses on the market, it can be overwhelming to select the right one for your twin bed. The bottom line is that if you need a mattress that gives firm support, offers temperature control and provides a gel memory foam mattress at a bargain price, the Classic Brands Cool Gel Gel Memory Foam Mattress is a good choice. Its easy delivery makes setup a snap and sleepers who tend to sweat a lot during rest claim the heat-drawing technology of the product gives them the best sleep of their lives.
Where to buy?