Last Updated: May 2017
If you find yourself longing for a night of sound, uninterrupted sleep, then the Sleep Innovations 12-inch SureTemp memory foam mattress may be the answer. It cushions and conforms to your body’s every curve, reducing pressure and stress so you can sleep peacefully the whole night through.
- The 12-inch thick mattress has two different types of memory foam. The base layer is 9.5 inches of premium support foam, and the top layer is 2.5 inches of SureTemp memory foam.
- The memory foam mattress is made in the USA.
- It relieves pressure from common points such as hips, back, and shoulders, reducing tossing and turning.
- The mattress conforms to the body to align the spine properly.
- It eliminates motion transfer and disturbances, so it is perfect for couples.
- Users can simply spot clean the luxurious polyester and cotton blend mattress cover as needed.
The people behind the brand are dedicated to designing real solutions for everyday customers who need a better night’s sleep. While some companies design and market products designed to relieve pain or keep you cool, products improve the quality of your family’s life in every way. The company is always researching new technologies and unconventional materials to discover innovative new ways to help you sleep better. What’s more, they immerse themselves in their customers’ lifestyles in order to discover their needs, wants, and unique challenges.
The innovative SureTemp technology helps users stay cool all night as they sleep. This patented memory foam utilizes next-generation open cell technology that improves air circulation to maintain a comfortable body temperature. Whereas many standard mattresses trap body heat, a Sleep Innovations 12-inch SureTemp mattress does not. This reduces restlessness and helps users wake feeling rejuvenated. With advanced recovery technology, this mattress looks and feels like new every single night. Click here to find the best price on a SureTemp memory foam mattress, or keep reading for more information.
Springs vs. Memory Foam
Many people wake up with pain after sleeping for several hours. This is because traditional spring mattresses put too much pressure on some areas and not enough pressure on others. Over time, the springs become weak and sag, and they fail to cushion people as they sleep. A spring mattress pushes back against the body, and because the body does not push back against the springs evenly, pressure points result. Often, these include the shoulders and hips, leaving the lower back and torso unsupported. This results in lower back pain and sore joints.
Nightly Pain Relief
On the other hand, a memory foam mattress cushions the body without any pressure points whatsoever. The unique construction of the foam ensures that the body pushes back against every square inch of the mattress with equal force, thereby eliminating pressure on certain areas of the body. Consumers who sleep on memory foam report less pain, deeper sleep, and fewer waking moments during the night hours. This means users wake up with less stiffness, and each day is more enjoyable. Click here if you are interested in purchasing a memory foam mattress, or keep reading to discover who can benefit from their products.
The 12-inch SureTemp comes with an industry leading 20-year warranty on defects in workmanship and materials, so consumers can purchase with peace of mind. If there is a defect, they will repair the mattress free of charge. If the materials necessary for repair are unavailable, the company will replace the product with one of equal or greater value. Consumers may enjoy one replacement per warranty period. Removing or laundering the mattress cover voids the warranty since maintenance is spot cleaning only.
Elegant and Comfort
The SureTemp Memory Foam mattress mixes comfort with elegance. Its 12-inch width layer consists of 2.5 inches of top layer with breathable SureTemp Memory foam, and another 9.5 inches of bottom layer of premium support foam. Its unique functionality gives full support to your body without generating heat. This mattress will surely give you the best therapeutic help that you can only get through sleeping.
It contains special designs that give you high quality pressure point reliefs that evenly distributes pressure around your whole body and comforts your neck, shoulders and hip. It also removes motion transfer, and adjusts according to your body to provide proper spinal alignment. Moreover, the mattress provides reduced tossing and turns during sleep.
Choose the right size and shape for you
There are 5 different shapes and sizes available to meet your needs:
- Twin: 75″ x 39″ x 12″ 59.2 pounds
- Full: 75″ x 54″ x 12″ 79 pounds
- Queen: 80″ x 60″ x 12″ 93.9 pounds
- King: 80″ x 76″ x 12″ 108 pounds
- California King: 84″ x 72″ x 12″ 119 pounds
Consumer Score & Feedback
Sleep Innovations 12 inch Sure Temp Memory Foam Mattress
SureTemp Memory foam mattress is one of the most gorgeous and comfortable mattresses that you will ever find. It has an average rating of 4.5 out 5, though it has numerous 5 star-ratings. Buyers are glad to share their experience in using this product – most of them said that it was a very good idea to buy SureTemp Memory foam mattress, and that they were fully satisfied with it. As the sales increase, the mattress continues to receive excellent feedbacks from its consumers. Different consumers with different needs liked the idea that the mattresses were available in various sizes and shapes to suit their needs.
They also reported that the mattress is very durable and has managed to exceed their expectations in every sense. With its budget friendly price, SureTemp Memory foam mattress is definitely a perfect choice for anyone who wants to experience a heavenly sleep after a tiring day full of activity.
Who Benefits from a Sleep Innovations 12-Inch SureTemp Mattress?
Absolutely anyone who wants a better night’s sleep can reap the benefits of SureTemp memory foam. These mattresses relieve a number of conditions, and the following people can benefit from them:
- People with insomnia – Often, individuals who suffer from insomnia cannot fall asleep because they cannot get comfortable on their traditional mattresses.
- Couples – Memory foam reduces the transfer of movement, so if one partner gets in and out of bed frequently, he or she will not disturb the other partner.
- People who have arthritis – Arthritis causes painful joints in various parts of the body, and putting pressure on those joints only exacerbates the underlying issue. A memory foam mattress reduces this pressure, thereby relieving some of the pain associated with arthritis.
- Those with lower back pain – People who have chronic lower back pain often find that getting out of bed in the morning is difficult. Traditional springs do not support the body properly, and when the spine is out of alignment, the muscles must contract to compensate. The gentle cradling of memory foam allows the muscles to relax and reduces stiffness.
If you do not feel rejuvenated after seven to eight hours’ sleep, if you find it difficult to get comfortable, or even if you wake several times during the night, a 12-Inch SureTemp may be the solution to your problems.
Where to buy?
You an purchase from Amazon right here.